- (16) guest rooms will be held under the group block for two nights prior to your event date and one night after your event date to accommodate guests wishing to extend their stay. 60-days before your event date, the two nights prior to your event date and one night after your event date will be released. Your event date will remain blocked for all 52 rooms (one night), which the couple will be responsible for if there are any unreserved rooms. Please notify your guests they must make their room reservation at least 60 days before your wedding if they plan to arrive early or depart late.
- Guests are required to utilize our online booking engine to make their room reservations. The unique group code, which is provided after securing the facility, must be entered into the "Group Code" field on the online booking engine in the "Special Codes" section to facilitate their reservation and collect their individual credit card.
Below are instructions to provide your guests when booking:
Go to www.chaletviewlodge.com and select “BOOK NOW”. Scroll down and enter the "GROUP CODE" provided by the couple. Select your Arrival and Departure Date (note: greyed out dates are available as a departure date). Select "CHECK AVAILABILITY." Continue the steps on the following screen.
- Please direct guests NOT to call the Front Desk to make their reservation as they may be advised there is no availability since all rooms are held under the group block.
- For any assistance with Group Blocks, please contact email@example.com.
- The couple will be responsible for all (52) guest rooms being reserved at rack rate for the night of their event. In the event that a guest cancels or no shows or has a declined credit card the Client is responsible for payment of that individual room. The Lodge will not be responsible to contact any of the the Client’s guests to collect payment.
- Click here to review the Check-In and Check-Out Policy.